Criteria and proof required to receive a computer from TechCharities:
Presently working with and endorsed by a government, school, or non-profit agency
or receiving SNAP (Food Stamps)
or Single-person household is $14,580 annually or less. Each additional person in the household adds $5140 to the total
If zero income is due to the loss of a job, this can be proven by a termination letter or a notice of severance pay on your last paycheck stub. If job loss is due to company closure, you could have a notification letter provided by your previous employer.
- The prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return.
- Current income statement from an employer or paycheck stub.
- Social Security statement of benefits.
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits.
- Divorce decree, child support award, or other official document containing income information.