You qualify if you can show that you are considered low income and in need.

Here are three easy ways:


1. Provide a note or letter of certification from:

  • a government agency (such as Workforce Services)
  • or, a non-profit agency (such as CCS)
  • or, a Church leader (such as your pastor or bishop)

2. Another way to show need is to send to us a copy of your SNAP (Food Stamps) form.

3.  A third way is to provide a document showing that your annual income is $14,580 or less if you are single. 

For each additional person in the household, add $5140 to the total.